Friday, February 18, 2011

Google $75 free trial for AdWords

Google AdWords is giving away a $75 free trial coupon.  You can apply for the offer here.

It's a one per person offer for new customer only.  I honestly had not used AdWords for years, but wanted to try it again.  It has given me good results in the past. I don't remember my AdWords account email address, so I just applied under my Blogger account email.

It took a couple of hours, but Google emailed me back an activation code.  When I applied it I got $80 - the $75 plus the $5 AdWords activation fee.  I'm happy.  I have a campaign going now.

My activation code had an expiration date of the end of the month, about two weeks.  I don't know if the credit expires then as well - my free facebook advertising did that.

I think this is a good way to introduce new people to Google Advertising with Adwords.

No comments: